Learn more about fostering. What it is and how rewarding it can be.
Find out how to become a foster carer.
Learn more about the foster care allowacne.
Learn more about transfering to us.
Find out more about the approval process and how we can support you through it.
Fill out our online application form to register your interest in becoming a foster carer.
Find out more about the services we offer to local authorities
Request a Local Authority Information Pack
Find out how we measure and meet the 5 outcomes
Find out how to make a referral.
Find out more about our commitment to high standards of care
Working for Fostering Solutions
Opportunities available to staff
Opportunities for career progression are available and we encourage each individual, through support and training, to reach their potential. Annual appraisals and regular supervision is provided to all staff where personal development is planned and reviewed.
Company goals and vision
Fostering Solutions is committed to providing holistic services which embrace diversity and promotes equality of opportunity. Our goal is to ensure that these commitments, reinforced by our values, are embedded in our day to day working practices with all children and young people, foster families, colleagues, customers and any other stakeholders. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination.
In addition, Fostering Solutions has a dedicated Diversity Group who meet on a regular basis to ensure equality and diversity remain firmly on the agenda.
Postive About Disability
Fostering Solutions make the following commitments to employing disabled people:
• Recruitment – to interview all applicants with a disability who meet the minimum criteria for a vacancy and consider them on their abilities
• Consult disabled employees – make sure there is a system in place to discuss, at any time (but at least once a year), what we and they can do to make sure they can develop and use their abilities
• Keeping people who become disabled – making every effort, when employees become disabled, to make sure they stay in employment
• Developing awareness – taking action to make sure that all employees develop the appropriate level of understanding about the effects of being disabled needed to make our commitments work
• Reviewing progress and keeping people informed – each year, review the 5 commitments and what has been achieved, and planning ways to improve on them and let employees and Job Centre Plus know about our progress and future plans
Below is a list of documents you may find of interest
Find out how becoming involved in fostering can change a childs life for ever.